Saturday, February 28, 2009


I started this blog as I’m about to start a new phase in my life. I’m moving to a town where I know no one, starting a new job in a new place. So this is going to be an incredible and tough journey. I decided to start this blog as I love writing and this is how I sort out my life and my feelings. So now anyone can join me on this journey and if you ever wonder how I am you can check my blog. This is more of a journey into my thought change in my heart and mind than a physical change. I’m scared of what’s to come, but also excited. As I’m not a natural optimist, as some of you might know, this took a lot of time to realize. That this move is a good thing. To feel excited and to face this head on. So feel free to read anything I write or leave comments as you read. I hope I can encourage some people as I write or simply just make you part of my own inside world. Let the journey begin…

No comments:

Post a Comment