Monday, April 20, 2009

Tonight I had to let a very dear friend go for very personal reasons. And it hurts so much. And I shouldn't stop to think about what I just did for more than a few seconds. So tonight, you will indulge in my writings, in my heart, in my sadness. Simply because, at this moment, this is all I am

If I should take a second tonight
to stop and think
I would surely lose my mind

If I let the thought of what happened
pass through my mind
only once tonight
I will miss you so much that
I will surely die a thousand deaths

If tonight I should
accidently see your picture
or anything
that vaguely reminds me of you

If I stop
If I breathe
If I take a moment

I wont make it to tomorrow

So tonight
By any means
I will happily take my morphine
Induce my artificial high
and continue in this willfull delusion

I will act like you dont exist

until I forget that you ever did

No comments:

Post a Comment